10 Great Things About Being a Parent (in no particular order).
1. Always having a helper
2. Watching your kids beginning to apply what you have been trying to teach them
5. “I love you” from little people
7. Getting to read books constantly to little people
1. NEVER QUIET
2. NEVER ALONE
3. When finally alone, you miss your children
4. Getting a shower with 3 other people in the bathroom with you.
5. Only getting to take a 5 minute shower
6. Not getting a shower
7. Going to the bathroom with 3 other people in the bathroom with you
8. Cleaning the food crumbs up from under the table and repeating and repeating and repeating…………
9. Screaming (them not me)
10. Cutting fingernails for years